Sunday 19 February 2017

Crazy Cafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Georgia Giguere


Welcome today we are Blog Hopping with the wonderful Georgia Giguere, for this Blog Hop we get to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) one of Georgia's cards or projects.
It was very hard to choose one, they are all wonderful but  
Georgia's "Thinking Of You" card had me inspired,I loved not only the colours Georgia used but her layout as well -  


And this is what I come up with! Happy Birthday Wishes...


I had a lot of fun making this card and I hope you like it as much as I do....

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Rebecca-Jo. I love the rainbow icing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that cupcake is proving popular at the moment! one for the wish list I think!! awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I thought about CASEing this one too but just couldn't think how to do it, I absolutely adore your take!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CASE Rebecca. Love the rainbow frosting on your cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Rebecca...you sure are getting the hang of these blog hops xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vicki, yep you might say I'm hooked lol

      Delete
  6. Great card Rebecca - love the cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the way it looks like the sprinkles have scattered.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the layout that Georgia used so much. I love your take on it so much. The colours in your cupcake top is amazing, almost good enough to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute, love the rainbow icing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rebecca! This layout seems so popular for our team :) I love how everyone has made it their own and your project is no different in that respect. A Happy Birthday made with such fun rainbow colours, I love it.

    ReplyDelete