Sunday 5 February 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop with Special Guest Shannon Lane



Welcome today we are Blog Hopping with the wonderful Shannon Lane, for this Blog Hop we get to CASE (Copy And Selectively Edit) one of Shannon's cards or projects. 

Shannon's "News Flash you are awesome" card had me inspired - 



And this is what I have come up with "Happy Birthday"

I love these colours- Pink Pirouette,Rose Red, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso work really well together and of course I can't live without my Sweet Cupcake bundle set.

Thank You for stopping by and checking out my card. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with until next time.
Rebecca-Jo


30 comments:

  1. Great CASE and lovely card Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cupcakes and your card Rebecca, great CASE x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful was to case this card, such a beautiful layout and love the cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CASE Rebecca. Love the cupcake :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect CASE! Lovely lovely and looks yum too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card Rebecca, a wonderful CASE. Ange xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cupcake looks good enough to eat. Lovely Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet cupcake cased card ... Thanks for sharing Rebecca-Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfection! I just love this sweet card, and you've executed it perfectly! The colour combination is gorgeous and I love the soft, vintage effect. Well done! Thank you so much for being part of this blog hop - it has been an absolute delight for me! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Thank-You Shannon, and Thank-You for playing along with the Crazy Crafters :-)

      Delete
  10. Gorgeous card - love the cupcake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummo!!! I love cupcakes and this looks good enough to eat!!! Love it Rebecca xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea for smaller sentiments! Very clever case!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete