Tuesday 21 March 2017

Global Design Project 079 l Theme Challenge


Welcome to my blog once again, Today I am doing a Global Design Project challenge 079 and this week Theme is: Amusement Park. 



And this is what I have come up with:



The products I used were: -  Whisper White Card Stock
                                           -  Designer Series Pack: Cupcakes & Carousels
                                           - Stamp Set: Cottage Greeting
                                           - Big Shot: Stitched Framelit
                                           - Sponge Dauber ( I have inked the background and strip using ink pads)
                                           - Classic Stampin' Pad: Early Espresso
                                           - Classic Stampin' Pad: Crushed Curry
                                           - Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquoise

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards or projects at Global Design Project by clicking HERE.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

1 comment:

  1. Great inspiration. I loved the paper, but have never used. But I never bought the stamp set. My mistake. But now I can use this idea and get that lovely effect. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete