Thursday 27 April 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop | Annal Catalogue Sneak Peak



Welcome to my Blog, Today I am Blog Hopping with my fellow Crazy Crafters. 

The theme of today's hop is the New Annual Catalogue, so I hope you really enjoy your sneak peak and are really excited about the products you have seen so far.

I will be making a card inspired by the Eastern Palace Suite ..........


The Products I used were: 
- Cardstock: Whisper White 
                   : Eastern Palace
- Designer Series Paper: Eastern Palace
- Stamp Set: Eastern Beauty
- Big Shot: Eastern Madallions Thinlits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Fresh Fig
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Dapper Denim
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Gold


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

21 comments:

  1. This is a great Suite! Good choice. I like the combination of your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Rebecca, love the gold embossing around the edge and the stamped details too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Rebecca-Jo! The blue flower you've created with the dies really pops off the card and the touches of heat embossing really step the design up nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how that little stamp fits in the flower petals xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the embossed touches of your card. Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these colours together - great card Rebecca-Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Rebecca, great colours and the gold heat embossing is wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Rebecca - I love the focal die cut, I can't wait to order this suite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the stamping in the die cut, this set has so many different uses. Great card Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  10. so creative to use the embossing powder to add another dimension and create texture too. Great card.

    ReplyDelete