Sunday 2 April 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop I Special Guest Mikaela Titheridge



Welcome to my blog, Today we are blog hopping with the Crazy Crafters and our Special Guest Mikaela Titheridge.


For today's blog hop, we are CASEing(copy and selectively edit) one of Mikaela's projects and as normal it's hard to pick one as all of  Mikaela's work is amazing but I did end up choosing one and this is the one I picked:



And this is what I have come up with:


The products I used were:
 -  Whisper White Card Stock
 -  Stamp Sets: Garden in Bloom
                          Blooms and Wishes
                          Avant - Garden
  -  Archival Stampin' Pad: Black
  -  Classic Stampin' Pad: Pink Piroouette
  -  Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
  -  Classic Stampin' Pad: Crushed Curry
  -  3/8" Ruched Ribbon : Sweet Sugarplum


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start or finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

18 comments:

  1. Very sweet Rebecca-Jo! Love your take on Mikaela's card. Thanks for being part of the Crazy Crafters Blog hop tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kylie and Thank you for letting me play along- I have been bitten by the blog hopping bug 😊

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Rebecca you have cased this well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Rebecca! love your case

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a pretty card with a beautiful colour combination. A simple layout, but so very effective. Thank you so much for CASEing my work and sharing it here. I have thoroughly enjoyed hopping with you all xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mikaela and I have enjoyed blog hopping with you.

      Delete