Wednesday 24 May 2017

Aim for Alaska Blog Hop | New Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek



Hello and Welcome to my blog, Today I am Blog Hopping with the Aim for Alaska group- This group of Amazing people have inspired me in every way with their words of wisdom, little tips, tricks and encouragement as I aim to earn my incentive trip to Alaska.

The Theme for today's Blog Hop is The NEW Annual Catalogue and to give you a Sneak Peek for whats installed. I'm SOOOO excited, I have started to count down the days til we can start placing orders from the New Catalogue.


This is the Card I have made for you today........


The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Stamp Set: Eastern Beauty
- Big Shot: Eastern Medallions thinlits
- Sponge Dauber (I have inked the background using a criss-cross motion)
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Berry Burst
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Fresh Fig
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: White
- Mini Tassels Assortment


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on AND start on your Wish List. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo


13 comments:

  1. What a fun background you created by ink swiping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour choices and technique too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inking technique on the background! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This good great Rebecca-Jo....the inking on the background is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! Fantastic color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous colours and great technique xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great technique Rebecca Jo, love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great texture added to the clean and simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Rebecca-Jo! Thanks for being part of the blog hop. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Rebecca-Jo and love the background! Thanks for sharing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab background technique and very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun technique and simple design Rebecca-Jo. Very effective. Thanks for sharing. xx

    ReplyDelete