Thursday 10 August 2017

Global Design Projects 098 | Sketch Challenge


Hello and Welcome to my blog, Today I am joining in the Global Design Project Challenge #GDP098 and this week it's a Sketch Challenge.

Here is this weeks Sketch:

And this is what I have come up with:


The products I used were:

- Card Stock: Whisper White and Fresh Fig
- Designer Series Paper: Eastern Palace 
- Stamp Set: Sweet Cupcake and Sunshine Sayings
- Big Shot: Cupcake Cutouts Framelits
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Early Espresso
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Suede
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Dapper Denim
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquoise
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Crushed Curry  
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Peekaboo Peach
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tangerine Tango
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Gold
- Stampin' Emboss Powder: Clear
- Linen Thread

Thanks so much for Stopping by and Checking out my Card. I hope this has inspired you to start or finish a project you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other cards and projects at Global Design Projects by clicking HERE 

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment