Sunday 24 September 2017

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop| Special Guest Sarah Fleming


Hello and Welcome to My Blog, Today I am blog hopping with the Crazy Crafters and Our Special guest Sarah Fleming.


For todays blog hop, we get to CASE ( Copy And Selectively Edit) one of Sarah's projects and as normal it's hard to choose one, as all of Sarah's projects are Amazing!

This card is the one I have choose to case:


And this is what I have come up with:


The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Garden in Bloom and Better Together
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Melon Mambo
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Melon Mambo
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Pink Pirouette
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Lemon Lime Twist


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo



12 comments: