Thursday 7 September 2017

TGIF Challenges 123 | Colour Combo Week



Hello and Welcome to My Blog, Today I am joining in this weeks challenge from TGIF Challenges and this week it's a Colour Combo.


And this is what I have come up with: A simple Birthday Card for dad!


The Supplies I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Stamp Set: Number of Years and Better Together
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Peekaboo Peach
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Sky
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Early Espresso
- Aqua Painters
- Embellishments: metallics sequim Assortment

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other entries for this challenge at TGIF by clicking HERE.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute birthday card for Dad! I love how you placed the party hat on the letter "D"! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at TGIF Challenges! We hope to see you again soon! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Carolynn, I had a lot of fun making this card 😊

    ReplyDelete