Thursday 14 September 2017

Tic Tac Toe | Challenge No. 014


Hello and Welcome to my Blog, Today I am joining in this weeks Challenge at Tic Tac Toe. What a interesting way of doing a challenge! the three I choose were Celebrate, Embellishment and Gold.


And this is what I have come up with:

The products I used were:
- Stamp Set: Tranquil Tulips and Beautiful Bouquet
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla
- Designer Series Paper: Bundle of Love
- Punch: Duet Banner
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Melon Mambo
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Daffodil Delight
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Soft Sky
- Embellishments: Gold Metallics Sequin Assortment  

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my Card and I hope this has inspired you to start or finish a project that you have been working on.Don't forget to check out all the other entries for this Challenge at Tic Tac Toe by Clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment