Monday 23 October 2017

Freshly Made Sketches #309| Sketch by Linda


It's that time again for a another Sketch from Freshly Made Sketches
and this sketch is by Linda

I'm trying so hard to get myself into gear and make as many Christmas Cards as possible or not many of my friends and family will be receiving one this year. 😟
With that said Here is another Christmas Card!

This is Sketch by Linda from last week:

And this is what I have come up with:


I also added the Wink of Stella to the Ribbon to give some sparkle! 

The products I used were:
- Card Stock:Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Be Merry
- Stamp Set: Cookie-Cutter Christmas and Holly Berry Happiness
- Punch: Cookie Cutter Builder
- Big Shot: Layering Circles Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Real Red
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Wild Wasabi
- Wink of Stella: Clear
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- 5/8" Burlap Ribbon


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. 
You can also Click HERE to see what our fellow crafters have made at Freshly Made Sketches Blog.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

2 comments:

  1. Your Santa card is so cute! Sweet holiday card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Linda, I had so much fun can't wait for the next one.

      Delete