Sunday 11 March 2018

Crazy Crafters Blog Hop| Special Guest Janet Wakeland



Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
Today I am blog hopping with the Crazy Crafters and Our Special guest Janet Wakeland all the way from the United States.


For todays blog hop, we get to CASE ( Copy And Selectively Edit) one of Janet's projects and as normal it's hard to choose one, as all of Janet's projects are Amazing!
This card is the one I have choose to case today:


And this is what I have come up with:



The products I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White and Lemon Lime Twist
- Designer Series Paper: Naturally Eclectic
- Stamp Set: Number of Years
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- VersaMark
- Stampin' Embossing Powder: Gold


Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my card and I hope this has inspired you to
start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to continue the Blog Hop all the way around to see what everyone has come up with.
You are currently with me - Rebecca-Jo Unwin, checkout the list below to see who is next in the hop.


Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

10 comments:

  1. I love the geometric feel of this card and who doesn't love those large numbers! Great CASE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janet and Thank you so much for joining the Crazy Crafters and letting us case your work :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi, Rebecca, All I can say - Is.... YES, YES, YES I absolutely love it. This is a perfect "Y" Generation 21st birthday card.

    I know you have added the AGAIN for being 21, perfect for a male, but as soon as I saw the colours, sorry I cannot pick the DSP, it hit me for the "Y" Generation. Well Done, your card is wonderful xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine, the DSP is Naturally Eclectic.

      Delete
  3. What a fun card and a great case Rebecca-Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Rebecca. Love that joke 21 again lol

    ReplyDelete