Tuesday 13 March 2018

TGIF Challenges #150 | Sketch Challenge



Hello and Welcome to My Blog,
Today I am joining in this weeks challenge from TGIF Challenges and this week it's a Sketch Challenge.

And this is what I have come up with: A simple Birthday Card!



The Supplies I used were:
- Card Stock: Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Naturally Eclectic
- Stamp Set: Party Pandas and Thoughtful Banners
- Big Shot: Stitched Shapes Framelits
- Punches: Duet Banner 
- Archival Stampin' Pad: Basic Black
- Classic Stampin' Pad: Tempting Turquoise
- Aqua Painters
- Embellishments: Iridescent sequim Assortment
- Ribbon: 1/8" Sheer Ribbon Whisper White

Thanks so much for stopping by and checking out my creation and I hope this has inspired you to start /finish a project that you have been working on. Don't forget to check out all the other entries for this challenge at TGIF by clicking HERE.

Chat Soon,
Rebecca-Jo

2 comments: